I won't post anymore on FB if I can help it, but I will give the full story here for those who want to know. If you don't, then feel free to skip those blog posts and come on back to look for some others. I do plan to have fun on here - not just have it a bitchfest. Right now though, it is where we are, unfortunately.
I hope to see you around...
3 comments:
I'm glad you are blogging again, but ever so sorry about the events that catapulted you to do so. Hugs and kisses. Mir said Hello.
(hugs) thinking of you!
Hey, you've got to spill it somewhere! Remember when that's what blogs were actually used for - like journaling?? I miss that. It made me feel more connected to people, it humanized us and made us REAL and not just "people who live in the computer". *smooooch*
Post a Comment